Marketers value investing in search advertising campaigns. If you’re not using paid ad campaigns as part of your marketing strategies, you could be overlooking a valuable investment.
Worldwide search advertising spending hit an all-time high in 2021 at 144.5 billion USD, according to Statista. Ad spending is expected to reach 163 billion USD by 2022. So, there’s no sign of marketers slowing down in this arena.
Paid ads marketing can boost your business quickly. Hire a PPC agency or use a PPC template to start your paid ads campaign. Let’s compare these two approaches.
Building Your Ad Campaign with a PPC Company
As said by Digital Authority Partners, hiring a PPC agency is one of the best ways to build an effective ad campaign.
Many successful companies rely on PPC agencies to develop their paid ad campaigns. Would you believe that even top companies use paid ads as one of their marketing tactics? Forbes revealed five of the top valuable brands with PPC ads on Google:
- Apple for “Apple iPad” – paid ads from Apple use image extensions to highlight iPad uses worldwide.
- Microsoft for “Microsoft Surface” – the tech giant paid ads use site link ads and review extensions to encourage visitors to purchase a Microsoft Surface device.
- Coca-Cola for “Diet Coke” – paid ads from Coca-Cola use social extensions to add Google+ follower info to their ads.
- IBM for “IBM Cognos” – paid ads from IBM have social extensions and call-to-action phrases.
- Google – the search engine giant also takes advantage of paid ad campaigns and uses site link extension descriptions.
Benefits of Partnering with a PPC Agency
A PPC agency can build and manage efficient paid ad campaigns for your business or industry. They have years of experience, with adequate training in paid ads marketing. As such, they can ensure the success of their clients’ campaigns.
With a PPC agency, you can:
- Free your time to do other things
Having a professional PPC team to handle your paid ads campaigns allows you to focus on more critical aspects of your business. Enjoy other pastimes and activities as you are freed from the worries of managing your own paid ads marketing strategies.
- Gives you the utmost peace of mind
A PPC agency specializes in paid advertising marketing. They know your clients and market better than anyone else. Underpinning the success of their service is a thorough market research and analyzing trends that influence paid ad campaigns.
- Paid ads created and maintained by experts
With an expert PPC agency, you can sit back, relax, and wait for your reports. Simply arrange for a meeting or check PPC reports from your email and rest assured that your paid ads strategies are in good hands.
How PPC Agencies Build Your PPC Ad Campaigns
Each PPC agency has a unique strategy for building an ad campaign for its clients. The following are the basic steps on how they do it.
- PPC ad campaign audits: Agents start with auditing your current and previous PPC campaigns. It helps identify the right strategies for them to create paid ads that convert.
- Formulate goals: Creating feasible goals or formulating small plans to lead to your main goal is necessary to develop a winning campaign.
- PPC keyword strategies: The secret to successful PPC strategies is using quality keywords. PPC agencies ensure that keywords are relevant and a match to your audience’s search queries.
- Crafting PPC ads: Agencies have a pool of content creators to provide top-quality landing page content to compliment engaging PPC ads. Once ads are done, test them to determine which campaigns work and which ones need improvements.
- Managing PPC ads: PPC agencies take the time to manage ad campaigns. They ensure ad budgets are enough for a week or month and set limits depending on what you want to spend across different campaigns.
Creating an Ad Campaign with a PPC Ads Template
If you’re still on the fence about hiring a PPC agency, test the waters by creating your ad campaigns using a PPC template. This template includes strategies that convert and is designed to increase traffic, improve brand awareness, and drive conversions.
A typical PPC template contains the following:
- Identify your goals considering your budget. Why did you turn to paid advertising? Do you want to boost traffic or increase sales? Create achievable goals or use short-term and long-term goals depending on your budget.
- Research your competitor’s paid ads strategies. Find out what makes your competitors click. Pay attention to their ad strategies.
- Formulate your PPC keywords. Use the Google Keyword Planner to find quality, high-performing keywords relevant to your niche.
- Create the ad account structure. Your PPC ad structure is the backbone of your ad campaigns. It shows where your keywords go and how to tie these with your ads and landing pages.
- Produce ad content with high ctr (click-through-rate). Create stunning headlines and descriptions for your ads. Revamp your landing pages to make them engaging, helpful, and relevant to your audience’s needs.
Benefits of Using a PPC Template
A PPC template is similar to how PPC agencies create paid ad campaigns, except you’ll be handling the strategy all by yourself. Here are the upsides of using a template:
- Save money. Using a template saves you money. You won’t have to hire a costly agency to work on your campaigns.
- Learn how to produce quality PPC campaigns. PPC campaigns can be a hit or miss. If you work on your ads by yourself, you’ll learn much about ad strategizing, keyword selection, budgeting, etc.
- Have full control of your paid ads campaigns. There’s no one to tell you what to do. You’re free to set budget limits and everything else about your PPC ad campaigns. This ensures complete focus on your paid ad campaign goals.
PPC agencies handle paid ad marketing expertly and in a timely manner. Work with a reputable, experienced, and reliable agency to ensure success.
Meanwhile, you may opt to do paid ads yourself with PPC templates. While this can be difficult, you can save money, learn from mistakes, and control your methods.
Before jumping the gun, check which matches your needs best.