According to statistical studies conducted around the world, 81% of students suffer from nervous, physical and mental exhaustion by the end of their first year of study. Fortunately, we have ways to solve this problem by essayservice. Meet the tools that will help you organize your time and have a fun and easy college years!
But first, some sad facts about stress:
60% of students suffer from “high” and “very high” levels of stress
26% of students report a 9-fold increase in mental health problems in the last 15 years.
42% of students have noted an increase in tuition costs since 2002.
34% of students believe in the negative impact of stress on learning.
How to get rid of academic routine
The less time a student spends in class, the more efficiently he can organize his life and studies. Among the best helpers like Today Telenor Answer:
- Cheat sheets. Great for preparing for tests, quizzes, exams. Engage in preparing them long before the exam period, and you’ll see how easier your studies will become thanks to them.
- Great for quick abstraction from reality. Being able to abstract helps you look at a problem from a new angle. What else but an interesting book would do this task better?
- The diary. Great for planning academic and social activities. Reminders of important meetings, events, dates will help you always solve problems in a timely and prompt manner.
How to improve your body
To get rid of bad moods and unpleasant feelings, take up exercise or meditation. Doing so will be easier if you follow these tips:
- Light jogging. Great for “clearing” your head. This type of workout will help to ” remove” unnecessary things from your head and prepare it for studying.
- Calorie counting. Great for maintaining a figure and organizing a proper diet. Proper nutrition will help to keep in shape both physically and mentally for the student.
- It’s no secret that sleep is very important for the proper functioning of the body, as well as the active work of the brain. So even if you are overloaded with studies, sometimes it will be useful to turn to essay assistant, for your health.
- Great for everything! Water is life! Drink more water and your body will thank you for it.
How to improve your state of mind
First-year students are in an unconfident state, lacking a supportive, trusting feeling in the people around them. Creating a strong group with common interests can help solve this problem. What would help them?
- Social media. Great for new acquaintances and communication. Getting acquainted in the virtual world is much easier than in the real world. You only have to keep your virtual acquaintances in reality!
- Social activity. Great for spiritual enrichment and increasing popularity. Attend concerts, exhibitions, theaters – so you’ll not only make a lot of interesting acquaintances, but you’ll also keep developing mentally.
- Great for stress relief and useful acquaintances. Hobbies help to avoid depression and unpleasant manifestations of stress, as well as to make pleasant acquaintances.
Coping with money issues
Rising college costs are becoming a heavy pressure on the student. What do you need to avoid that crushing feeling and staying within budget? Read and remember:
- Expense Accounting. Great for keeping track of current debt. Keeping track of your bills will help you avoid debts of unnecessary petty spending.
- Gold reserve. Great for financial independence. Even small savings will help you create a reserve that will get you through tough times.
- Shopping List. Great for planning grocery expenses. Such a simple thing will help avoid unnecessary purchases and excessive spending.