These days’ people cannot go out due to pandemics in many countries. It’s normal to miss the normal routine that you had before the pandemics. The way you went to the office, you did lunch with colleagues and your favorite evening drink “Caramel Macchiato”, we know, you missed it.
A caramel macchiato your evening tasty drink what you used to have in your favorite restaurant. But, is it impossible to have caramel macchiato if you cannot go out? It’s possible to have it at home if you have the best espresso machine. Yes, you can make caramel macchiato at home with an espresso machine.
Today, we will tell you how you can make caramel macchiato at home with an espresso machine. But before this, what is a caramel macchiato?
“Freshly steamed milk with vanilla-flavored syrup marked with espresso and topped with a caramel drizzle for an oh-so-sweet finish.” “Starbucks”
A caramel macchiato is a mixture of cream, sweat, and espresso, giving you a creamy experience. Therefore, learn how to make it and add sweat caramel drizzle to your life.
An Easy Recipe for Caramel macchiato
It’s an easy and quick recipe, especially if you have an espresso machine with a steam wand.
Essential equipment is mentioned below.
- An espresso machine
- A jug
- Two cups
- Coffee mug
Essential ingredients will help us to make a perfect caramel macchiato.
- 14 oz milk
- Two oz espresso
- One tablespoon vanilla syrup
- Caramel syrup
Let’s explore the process of making caramel macchiato.
- Your first step to creating caramel-flavored steamed milk, which is an essential ingredient of caramel macchiato.
- Ensure that you have dairy milk, but if you don’t have it or don’t like it, you can take almond milk or other quality milk.
- Put the mil into the jug, and don’t forget to add vanilla syrup.
- Go to your best espresso machine and put the steam wand into the milk.
- Let the steam wand meet the jug’s surface to produce bubbles to bring the perfect texture of the steamed milk.
- 150 to 160 Fahrenheit is enough temperature to steam milk, so use a thermometer to check it.
- Be careful about the temperature of milk; it should not access from 160 Fahrenheit because it can destroy the taste.
- Take fresh ground espresso and tamp it. Tamp the espresso carefully; the perfect espresso depends on the right tamping.
- Now put the coffee into the espresso machine and brew it for two cups.
- It would help to brewed for 20 to 22 seconds to get caramel color espresso. If you got this color, understand that you have grounded espresso perfectly.
- Presentation always matters; that’s why been creative on this step and preheats the mug.
- Now drizzle some vanilla syrup into the coffee mug, in the bottom and sides of the mug.
- Now It’s time to pour the steamed milk into the preheated mug and topping it with a foamy layer.
- Now pour the espresso into the mug within two thin streams to get a perfect caramel macchiato.
- In the end, topped with steamed milk and vanilla or caramel syrup on the top in a creative way to make it more beautiful.
- You’re creamy and sweet caramel macchiato is ready. Have it and enjoy it.
Now you have got a complete recipe to make caramel espresso at home with the best espresso machine. We don’t think that there is something critical to understanding. It’s a simple and quick recipe and easy to make a perfect caramel macchiato but, if you have further questions about it, then feel free to ask.