Oh, are you currently experiencing a frozen iPhone? This is the right article for you to read. Several factors can be responsible for an iPhone Screen becoming frozen and unresponsive. But in the preponderance of these reasons, there is a perfect solution. Before we get to the nitty-gritty of the solution, let us briefly look at what would make iPhone frozen.
Causes of iPhone Frozen
There are about 7 common reasons for an iPhone to become irresponsive commonly referred to as frozen. Here are those factors:
- insufficient storage space
- outdated software is being used on the iPhone
- a software update process is incomplete or disrupted
- Getting stuck in the restart loop due to software bugs can cause a frozen screen
- too many applications are running at the same time, the memory gets overloaded
- Virus or Malware attack on the iPhone is a factor for frozen screen
- Corrupted and unsupported apps can cause the iPhone screen frozen.
All of these issues can be fixed with Dr,Fone from Wondershare.
Fix iPhone Frozen with Dr.Fone – System Repair
Irrespective of the cause, Dr.Fone is an all-encompassing solution to any issues of frozen iPhone. This software is designed by Wondershare for the effective management of iPhone and other mobile devices. With Dr.Fone, you can fix iPhone Frozen without having any special technical skill in just a few clicks. The tool is very easy to use with simple on-screen instructions that will solve your issues in no time.
Dr.Fone – System Repair can repair all iOS system issues ranging from the white screen of death, black screen to frozen screen. It can be used for the latest iPhone 13, and all the former versions. It is also compatible with all versions of iPads and iPods. This is the best way to repair your iPhone because you are guaranteed zero data loss. This toolkit is just so versatile.
How to use Dr.Fone – System Repair to fix iPhone Frozen
There are 5 quick and easy steps to use Dr.Fone in fixing a frozen iPhone screen.
- First, download the Dr.Fone Software and install it on your computer. Launch the program and navigate to the “System Repair” option on the welcome page.
- Once you select the standard mode option the software will automatically detect your phone and show its model and iOS version. If your iPhone is not detected, then boot it in the DFU mode by following the instructions on the screen.
- The next step is to wait for the software to download the latest firmware for your device. This may take a while and so it is important to ensure a stable internet connection and keep the phone connected to the computer.
- After the current firmware has been downloaded, the software will prompt you to resolve the frozen screen with the “Fix Now” command.
Follow the prompt and wait for every issue concerning the frozen screen to be resolved.
Once all issues have been fixed, the iPhone will restart in the normal mode and you can then proceed to use and enjoy your phone.
More about Dr.Fone – System Repair
There are more reasons why you should choose Dr.Fone – System Repair. It is not just a tool for fixing frozen iPhones. You can achieve a whole lot with this Phone Management software. You don’t need to consult a professional once you have this tool installed on your computer. You can get all iOS system issues fixed at home and without loss of data. What can Dr.Fone System Repair do? See the list below:
- Fixes iPhone black screen
- Fixes iPhone stuck in recovery mode
- It fixes the white screen of death problem
- It also fixes the problem of continuous restarting
- Downgrade iOS without requiring the use of iTunes.
All of these functions are performed with a few simple clicks. Beyond these solutions that are offered by the Dr.Fone, the software has a broader scope of operation. This software can be used for data recovery, data backup, WhatsApp transfer, media files transfer, screen unlock, and lots more.
Several factors can be responsible for a frozen iPhone. One of such is using outdated software. Dr.Fone by Wondershare has been shown as the best tool that can be used to fix a frozen iPhone and other related issues. This tool offers more than being a sure iPhone repair tool, it is generally a phone management tool. It can be used for data backup and easy transfer between devices. So when next you have your iPhone frozen and won’t turn off, worry not because Dr.Fone System Repair has got you covered.
Click here: devin booker nude