One of the keys to healthy living is proper cleaning of our living space. Home or office cleaning helps to keep our living space tidy and sanitized and prevent the spread of infection. Nonetheless, not everyone has the time to handle the cleaning of their homes and environment; hence, the need for cleaning service professionals like Fresh Maids.
Professional cleaners specialize in offering quality cleaning services to residential and commercial buildings. If you’re considering hiring professional cleaners for your home or office, it’s important to understand what to expect from your professional cleaners. Firstly, you should understand that professional cleaners offer two major types of cleaning services; deep cleaning and regular cleaning.
Read on for more details about these cleaning services and how they differ.
When professional cleaners are hired to offer regular cleaning services, they will have a routine. This usually involves daily or weekly cleaning of every room in the house or office. Regular cleaning doesn’t take so long, and it helps to maintain a certain level of cleanliness in the home or workplace.
Cleaning tasks to expect during regular cleaning include;
- Mopping and vacuuming exposed floors
- Dusting and cleaning of surfaces in the living room, kitchen, and bathrooms.
- Cleaning the kitchen area, which includes wiping the sink, taking out the trash, dusting the outer surface of kitchen appliances, doing the dishes, and more.
- Cleaning the bathroom and toilet, including the mirror, bath, and sink.
Regular cleaning service is the most common type of cleaning, and it’s more affordable. Regular cleaning can help to prevent the build-up of dirt, dust, and other allergens, which can cause asthma and other respiratory problems. It can also help to keep your home furniture and appliances in good condition and can even improve your home’s air quality. Plus, regular cleaning is a great way to keep your family healthy and your home and office clean and tidy.
Deep cleaning is not done as frequently as regular cleaning. It covers the areas that are not included during regular cleaning. Deep cleaning services are not just about vacuuming, dusting, and wiping surfaces. It is about going that extra mile to get rid of dirt and grime that has accumulated over the years and deep-cleaning the areas in your house that are hidden.
The deep-cleaning services offered by professional house cleaners are meant for those who want more thorough cleaning for their homes or office spaces. Some of the tasks included during deep cleaning include;
- Detailed cleaning of the kitchen areas, which includes removal of soap scum from the sink, removal of grease, deep cleaning of all kitchen appliances, and more
- Disinfecting light switches and outlets.
- Changing curtains, cleaning up door knobs, window frames, doors, interior, and exterior windows
- Removal of cobwebs, cleaning up vents and hidden areas.
- Scrubbing of bathroom walls, bathroom tubs, glass, and more.
Deep cleaning services generally take more time than the regular cleaning, and it’s more expensive. Nevertheless, deep cleaning offers several benefits, such as;
- A more healthy living environment for your family
- Improve the home’s air quality and reduce the risk of developing allergies or other respiratory problems
- Protection from pests and rodents
- Make your home look and feel brighter, cleaner, and more spacious.
- Helps to kill off any bacteria or allergens that may be lurking in your carpets or furniture.
- Deep cleaning can help to restore your furniture and carpets to their original condition, making them look new again.
Which Type of Cleaning Service Is Right for You?
The type of cleaning services you need is dependent on your lifestyle and how often you want to clean your home. If you’re someone who likes to keep things tidy daily, then regular cleaning will be perfect for you. Also, if you are also not available to carry out basic cleaning exercises in your home, you may want to consider hiring a regular cleaner. Depending on your budget and how quickly your work area or home gets dirty, you can have regular cleaners come in as often as every day.
On the other hand, deep cleaning doesn’t rely on your availability to clean. Even if you do daily cleaning, you may still need to undergo deep cleaning occasionally. This is simply because not all home or office areas will be touched during regular cleaning. Areas like the back of the cabinets, inside the sofa, underneath the fridge, and places with oily or tough stains will likely not be touched during regular cleaning. With deep cleaning, all these areas will be reached.
Also, if you’ve never hired professional cleaners to clean your home or office, it’s best to request deep cleaning on your first office or home cleaning schedule. By doing this, you can ensure that every area of your home or office receives a high level of cleanliness that you can maintain with regular cleaning.
Importantly, please keep in mind that deep cleaning will be more expensive than a regular cleaning, but it’s worth it if you want your home to be completely spick and span.
What Are the Key Differences Between the Two Types of Cleaning?
There’s a big difference between deep cleaning and regular cleaning. As stated earlier, deep cleaning is a more intense, thorough cleaning that should only be done every few months. Regular cleaning, on the other hand, is a more superficial clean that can be done daily, weekly, or fortnightly.
Regular cleaning involves the use of simple cleaning agents such as; detergent or soap to remove dirt and dust from various surfaces. Deep cleaning usually involves using a special detergent or cleaner that is designed to remove tough dirt, grease, and stains. It also involves using more water and pressure than the regular cleaning, which allows for deep penetration into the pores of the surface and removes all the built-up dirt and grime.
In conclusion, there’s a big difference between deep cleaning and regular cleaning. With deep cleaning, professional house cleaners will clean every nook and cranny of your home, while with regular cleaning, they’ll do a surface-level cleaning.