Colours are an important part of home interior decoration. It is imperative to determine the right colours on home walls. Decorating the important room within the house always reminds me of the living room. This room entertains loved ones and guests. It is the place where families often spend most of their time. Living rooms are family rooms, which are designed as comfortable, and accessible. After the pandemic, there has been a surge in the demand for home offices. Here is how you can create a working place for yourself without disturbing the aesthetic balance.
Tips to create your workspace
- It is important to create two zones at the same place – one for relaxing and another for working. Reinforcing separate areas is important where one placement can be for a couch facing desk.
- The desk can face away from the living room allowing the living room to be free for entertaining guests.
- Living room color combination sets tone for design as well as decoration of the house and you can match the items in the house with the walls to make the whole design work. A living room plus home office can be a great way to incorporate variety.
- It becomes imperative to make the wall painting of the living room just right. Your visitors should remember the house fondly and feel welcome whenever they come.
- One can easily select from collections to get a perfect living room and wall painting designs in order to transform the living room into your room of dreams.
Asian paints catalogue offers modern colours at all price ranges from luxury, premium to economy. The colour palette of Asian paints is wide and you are only limited by your imagination. For the living room, you can select Royale, tractor and apcolite colour from the Asian paints catalogue.
Popular living room colour combination
Some of the great options to paint your living room are-
- White and blue
- Citron and blue-black
- Grey and green
- Yellow and navy blue
Amongst all these colour combinations, white and blue combination is relatively attractive as compared to others. White represents serenity and blue is known to possess the power of relaxation. Living room is the cover by which the book is judged. Designing a living room can be interesting and there are opportunities to add your preferences and choices to your home. Synchronised interior is part of the charm of a well-designed house. It does not have to be matching but it has to be complementary.
Accessories you can match with the walls
Here are the ideas for interior accessories you can combine with the colour on your walls –
- Painted wooden surface
- Rugs and carpets
With the combination of cream, grey and off-white curtains it can look good in the living room. Asian paints catalogue has a range of options that can help you make your dream come true. You can choose from the available colours and decorate home like never before.
Decorating a living room takes time as it involves a step-by-step process from big decisions such as paints, wallpapers, lighting, layout, accessories to smaller ones like placement of furniture and so on. Arranging furniture in the living room is an endless puzzle such as side tables, lightning, pouffes, area rugs, and stools. Apart from the colour combination, the colours of the interior are quite important to make it look extraordinary. You can pick out indoor plants that can bring a dash of freshness, especially when the painting of the living room is based on white and walnut brown.