There are countless reasons to travel. In the opportunity to see landscapes and sunsets worthy of a postcard, meet incredible people and get out of the routine, traveling souls find their happiness. And just like you, many other travelers in history have summed up all the excitement of adventure in a few travel phrases.
We say it because these phrases that inspire you to travel will motivate you. We know that visiting the 5 continents can change your life. So we prepared a super selection with 60 travel phrases. Read them and catch the passion of their authors so that, like them, you experience the pleasure of being a citizen of the world!
20 phrases from adventurous travelers to take the flight
It is not necessary to have traveled the world to know that traveling makes you very happy. If someone has told you otherwise, send them flying. And it is that visiting multicultural destinations is your opportunity to live adventures that you can tell your grandchildren when you are more wrinkled than a raisin. That is also what the authors of these travel phrases thought.
- “If you think traveling is dangerous, try routine. It is mortal”. Paulo Coelho.
- “A ship is safer in port, but that’s not what ships are built for.” Anonymous.
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” Anonymous.
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed in the things you didn’t do than the things you did. So cast off and sail away from known ports. Take advantage of the trade winds in your sails. Explore. It sounds. Discover”. Mark Twain.
- “All trips have secret destinations about which the traveler knows nothing.” Martin Buber.
- “Let the world surprise you.” Nelson Backpacker.
- “Don’t go where the road leads you. Go where there are none and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “There is no happier moment in any pilgrimage than the beginning of it.” Charles Dudley Warner.
- “It is the journey and not the arrival that matters.” T.S. Elliot.
- “There is no road that stops me, I go through the world as I want. I’m ready for whatever comes, because I’m a backpacker”. Nelson Backpacker.
- “Whoever lives in fear will never be free.” Fifth Horacio Flaco.
- “If you want different results, do not do the same”. Albert Einstein.
- “Once you travel, the journey never ends.” Anonymous.
- “Life is a daring adventure or nothing.” Anonymous.
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shoreline.” Anonymous.
- “Get lost in the world and find yourself.” Nelson Backpacker.
- “In my case, I do not travel to go to a particular place, but to go. I travel for the pleasure of traveling. The question is to move”. Robert Louis Stevenson.
- “Traveling is brutal. It forces you to trust strangers and lose sight of all that is familiar and comfortable about your friends and home. You are out of balance all the time. Nothing is yours except the most essential: the air, the hours of rest, the sea, the sky; all those things that tend towards the eternal or towards what we imagine as such”. Cesare Pavese.
- “You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough.” Mae West.
- “Traveling will allow you to discover unknown lands. Traveling will help you renew your spirit. Traveling will make you happy. Young Experience.
Unleash your adventurous spirit! Think about the opportunities you can get if, while you travel, you dare to study and work abroad. It excites you?
With them, you can travel to the best destinations to learn English. Dare to study English in Australia, Canada or Ireland, and soak up their incredible culture while studying with native teachers. Click on these experiences and discover how you can study in the best countries in the world!
20 couple travel phrases to celebrate adventure and love
Over the years, we have discovered that traveling alone is wonderful, but doing it with a partner is priceless. If you want to make a trip unforgettable, get inspired to find a partner with these couple travel phrases.
- “I’ve come to the conclusion that the surest way to find out if you like or hate certain people is to travel with them.” Mark Twain.
2.“I just want you to travel with me, because together, we write our own adventures. We have adventurous spirits.”Anonymous.
- “I would like you to accompany me to travel this world, because it is very sad to travel alone and I know that with you our story will be another.” Anonymous.
- “I still don’t know what this trip with you is preparing for me, but I do know that it will be wonderful.” Anonymous.
- “My sexual fantasy is to travel with you around the world.” Anonymous.
- “Let’s spend our feet, lives and money… but together!” Anonymous.
- “Collecting moments together, not things.” Anonymous.
- “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to get lost.” Ray Bradbury.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” Confucius.
10 “I want to kiss you in every corner of the world.” Anonymous.
- “Girls nowadays no longer wait for their prince charming. They just take their bags and travel. Do you want to go with me?”. Anonymous.
12.“In life, it doesn’t matter where you travel. It only matters who you do it with.” Charles Schultz.
- “Travels as a couple unite more than a wedding.” Anonymous.
- “Indeed, the best gift you could have given me was a life full of adventure.” Anonymous.
- “People travel to distant destinations to watch, fascinated, the kind of people they ignore at home.” Dagobert D. Runes.
- “Give me your hand. Let’s go around the world.” 13TH Street.
- “Traveling is like loving. It is an attempt to transform a dream into reality.” Anonymous.
- “Nothing like traveling the world with the person you love.” Anonymous.
- “The path is always the same. What makes it important is how you go through it and who you share it with.”Anonymous.
- “Now, take my hand and let’s explore unknown lands.” Young Experience.
These travel phrases are a sign that traveling will unite you much more with your loved one. On their way around the world, they can do lots of things like walking in the cities of Australia or the parks of New Zealand while reminiscing about these travel quotes!
How about living abroad to study? They will be able to study technical courses in Spain and New Zealand! Dare to live in Barcelona or pack your bags to live in New Zealand. Scroll over to these experiences for even more details and a personalized quote!
20 travel phrases with friends that you will love
If you are considering taking a gap year, don’t wait any longer and go out and explore the world! Of course, you do not have to do it alone… Convince your best friend with these travel phrases, or travel with your pet to another country and live incredible adventures together in your favorite destination. The party, the adrenaline and the fun are waiting for you.
- “We’re here for the fun, so let’s forget our routines and start the ride of our lives.” Anonymous.
- “I need a friend to call me in the middle of the night and say: Do you want to travel with me?” Anonymous.
- “Happiness is only real when shared.” Alexander Supertramp.
- “Life is one of those trips that you only enjoy if you have more travelers with you.” Anonymous.
- “The pleasure of traveling with me is that you get rid of the routine, you get full of adrenaline and you want a next adventure. That’s great”. Anonymous.
- “In each trip, there is a new expectation. If we do it together, we will fill out a book that will serve as a guide for future travelers”. Anonymous.
- “The travelers don’t know where they are and the tourists don’t know where they got to, but we will end up in the place never explored.” Anonymous.
- “Travel is an adventure and it starts with a single step. Dare to discover”. Anonymous.
- “A journey is better measured in friends than in miles.” Tim Cahill.
- “The adventure is worth it.” Aristotle.
- “Never travel with someone you don’t love.” Hemmingway.
- “To take a little piece of home with you, take flight with your dog or with your cat.” Young Experience.
- “Good company on a trip makes the road seem shorter.” Isaac Walton.
- “The dog is man’s best friend and also his best companion.” Young Experience.
- “From the moment I saw you, I knew a great adventure was about to happen.” Winnie the Pooh.
16.“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go accompanied.” African proverb.
17.“There is an inexplicable bond that you create with the friends that travel with you.” KristenSarah.
- “When traveling with your pet, you will be accompanied by your best friend.” Young Experience.
- “The man who travels alone can start today. But the one who travels accompanied must wait until the other is ready. Henry David Thoreau.
- “Your pet has the right to make new friends, so print his passport and fly has been said.” Young Experience.
If you have always dreamed of traveling with your best friend, let yourself be inspired by these travel quotes.
They can enroll in universities in Australia and Canada to specialize in the world of Business or Hospitality. Thus, while they soak up the Aussie culture or Canadian customs, they will get the keys to succeed in the international job market.
The last thing we can tell you is that traveling is very important. Beyond knowing places that will take your breath away, visiting new destinations will allow you to meet incredible people and other ways of seeing life.
Thus, you will become more tolerant and expand your horizons. Become a citizen of the world and write your own travel quotes. We are dying to read them!