To date, on the World Wide Web, a large number of web pages that sell their services or ready-made products have demonstration images or video materials to show how good they will be in further work. If you have a basic knowledge of how to create certain websites, then without any problems there is an opportunity to use gallery plugins that were developed by programmers based on jQuery in order to subsequently create interesting portfolios for possible clients. Here are some of the best jQuery image galleries that are used by many programmers:
- Cube Portfolio. It provides content resembling a grid, and the available images in the form of a familiar masonry or as a mosaic. Plus, if desired, you can display in the slider;
- XPANDA is a special plugin for gallery content. It is mainly intended for content in the form of images, and it can be provided in 4 different formats;
- Responsive Grid Gallery. It’s a simple gallery of images designed on a grid-based basis, with no other content;
- Sharp Gallery. This plugin is suitable for those people who want to display a large number of images in the grid and even other content at the same time;
- Gridzy – content in the form of images. The plugin to work with is very simple and affordable and has all the basic functions available;
- Real3D FlipBook. This is a rather unique plugin, which is completely different from all those presented in this list. It has the ability to use as a gallery of images and scroll them in the form of pages;
- jQuery with LightBox. This universal plugin has a built-in lightbox, You can also scroll through images in vertical order, thereby giving the plugin uniqueness;
- jQuery MultiTransition Gallery Sliders. It’s a cool plugin that creates a full-screen image gallery with built-in catchy transitions;
- jQuery Multimedia Gallery Slideshow with Music. This multimedia gallery plugin allows users to post content in the form of images in different formats, mini thumbnails and large ones;
- Boxaroo Adaptive Lightbox. The gallery is provided on the basis of lightbox and does not require much experience and skills in programming;
- Youtube Vimeo Gallery Background. This plugin is intended for those who are engaged in the creation of purely video galleries;
- LC Lightbox—Premium jQuery Plugin. This plugin is one of the most striking and impressive, as it has many different functions, for example, navigation through thumbnails and slideshows, and is also not at all difficult to use;
- Fotorama — Users will be able to get acquainted with this image gallery in detail by clicking on the link https://fotorama.io/.
As you can see, programmers have a lot to choose from. All of the above image galleries running on jQuery are guaranteed to help in the work and promotion of the finished product or service.
What is the purpose of optimizing images on the site?
Optimizing images on a particular site is one of the easiest options for a more accelerated site and plus to increase your PageSpeed and YSlow scores. Uncompressed and large in size images have a fairly large weight and thereby force users to download completely unnecessary data during work. The image optimization process minimizes the overall weight of the web page, so that the page starts loading much faster. Moreover, the optimization of images will contribute to the promotion of the site. Also, in order to avoid certain problems with the display of pictures, it is worth indicating the name of the files in Latin letters. The names themselves should be understandable and carry specific information. If desired, you can use keywords or phrases, although everyone should avoid spamming.