Some impressions of lab-grown diamonds are thought to have “fake” or “synthetic levels in brilliance and ability to reflect. But there are lab-grown diamonds in the market that are made with the highest precision of procedures to come up with surprisingly opulent and radiant stones. Moreover, before comparing how man-made diamonds to natural diamonds in the aspect of physical characteristics, let us discuss each of the diamond types below:
Characteristics of Natural Diamonds
- Looking at a natural diamond piece gives the impression of its ultimately clear and 100% transparent without distorting the object seen through the other side of the stone as you look through it.
- Natural diamonds completely do not have particular color saturations or any hints of colors mixed in their stone composition. Moreover, it has 0% contamination of any particles like debris such as traces of soil, rocks, or metallic specks in its body volume.
- You can clearly notice that the brilliance and shine of the diamonds come from every part of its entire structure. The total volume of the shine and reflection it gives comes from the core until its outer surfaces.
But, these do not mean that lab-grown diamonds are the opposite or less of these qualities. The most premium lab-grown diamonds have equal or higher quality and characteristics with these qualities. You can get the best diamond and diamond jewelry offers from a website shop that gives a Lab Grown Diamonds: Complete Buying Guide of Lab Diamonds | Rare Carat generously provides for its customers.
How are Lab-grown diamonds made?
Lab-grown diamonds are formed in laboratories in methods similar to how they are formed on the surfaces of the earth. The same elements and raw materials are used in forming these synthetically-made yet authentic and genuine stones such as carbon and natural oxygen present in the atmospheric value, a particular amount of light are also needed to form lab-grown diamonds.
Natural Characteristics of Lab-grown diamonds
- Carbon is pressurized and is processed under vaporization procedures to form crystallization. Some sulfuric and photo fluorescence can appear in some lab-grown diamonds giving them a very small amount of hues and very few tints of yellowish or bluish colors.
- On the other hand, depending on the manufacturing environment or atmospheric condition where the crystallization of carbon is processed, some lab-grown diamonds can vary in clarity level. These are the reasons why finding two completely similar specifications and details of the stones such as a 2ct diamond may vary from $6000 to $59000, is because of the manufacturing quality atmospheres and raw materials use
- It is possible to find rainbow spectrum light reflections from lab-grown diamonds. This is due to the molecular transition from the vaporization.
- The hardness of the man-created diamonds depends on their manufacturing qualities. These need more proper care and handling as it is more prone to discolouration or scratches.
To get to know more about lab-grown diamonds and their corresponding scientific explanations during the process, qualities, and benefits, you can check out the Rare Carat website educational page and FAQs page with the complete buying guide of lab diamonds Rare Carat displays on their page. Navigating through Rare Carat’s website gives you more excitement as it introduces to you the profiles of diamonds including Color, Cut Grade, Carat Weight, and Clarity Level.
Finding the best lab-grown diamonds
The basic specifications and qualities to consider in selecting and purchasing lab-grown diamonds are the following:
- Look for a higher clarity level such as Flawless, VVS1 or VS1
- Choose the most expensive cutting of a diamond and go for the highest cut grade.
- Select lab grown diamonds with a higher carat weight from at least 1 ct to 3 ct diamonds. these will increase its investment value and asset worth.
Don’t fret, because shopping for lab-grown diamonds at Rare Carat lets you select the profiles and specifications through their modifiable search engine filters. You do not have to browse through the whole website to find the perfect diamond or diamond jewelry of your desires. Rare Carat assesses and evaluates the lab grown diamonds from suppliers and manufacturers that they include in their offers. These are pr-selected by certified and highly competent gemologists. These gemologists ensure and guarantee that only authentic and luxurious quality diamonds and diamond jewelry pieces are all you get from Rare Carat. Shop now to find the best deals from 0.35 ct to 3 ct diamond pieces.