First things first, you can count of the companies that have over 70 years of printing experience in making election promotion items and political campaign lawn signs. These firms are deft enough to meet your campaign and election needs.
They have been providing services to successful candidates from all the states. These are State Governors, US House Representatives, State Representatives, US Senators, Sheriffs, Judges, Local District candidates, mayors, school board members, and many more.
- As leading political sign makers in the country, their expertise starts with help you choose your materials, sign quantities, sign sizes, and custom designs for signs.
- Your yard signs must reflect your message and image, and stay in compliance with your campaign budget.
- Posters or signs are available in screen printing. You have multiple and single in colors.
- You can also find digitally printed signs that come in a plethora of colors, which include full color process shades and designs.
Understanding election signage
You can often see election signs on street corners or in yards. They are very visible during political campaigns. High on visibility, these signs are both temporary and durable. the lightweight plastic material is more viable than vinyl or paper materials.
- The most popular material is fluted polypropylene, which you commonly call Coroplast, its brand name.
- People use this material widely as election lawn signs. They have a rigid interior, which houses aluminum step stakes. You can easily insert the stakes here.
- These signs can firmly stand in grass. They can endure high winds and elements, whilst remaining easily transportable and lightweight.
- You can find fluted polypropylene in a wide spectrum of colors. You can easily print them to get a professional finish.
- Its durability allows campaign managers and elected officials to implement them again in many election cycles.
- Fluted polypropylene is a lightweight polyolefin product. The material is popular for its versatility across a range of applications and industries.
- You use flute PP in packaging, graphic arts, industrial, automotive, and agriculture markets.
The common applications include lawn signage, retail display and trade show, stationary/binding, crates, vehicle trunk liners, liners or separators in packaging, and more.
You’ll find that returnable, recyclable, reusable, waterproof, and sturdy Fluted PP shipping containers are better than corrugated plastic.
So, lawn signs are a great way to spread your election campaign brand. It makes your supporters and followers show their enthusiasm and confidence, making your opponents pensive and anxious.
- Yard signs are an indispensable aspect of your campaign marketing. However, they don’t win elections by themselves.
- Your name is the key element. You can also add the seat or position you’re aiming for.
- If you require disclaimers like treasurer, campaign committee, or other legal details, you can print them on the campaign material.
- A typical lawn sign is 24-18 inches in length. If you want large sizes, you need to check the restrictions on lawn sign sizes for your specific location.
You can print the traditional yard signs on a cardboard material (coated). They are weather-resistant. Their mounting mechanism is also important.