With the recent rise in popularity of CBD, more and more people are looking for ways to incorporate it into their lives. One of the most popular ways to do this is by drinking CBD-infused beverages. In this blog post, we’ll give you a few tips on how to make your own CBD drinks at home.
First, you’ll need to choose a type of CBD oil. There are many different brands and types of oils available on the market, so it’s important to do your research before making a purchase. You’ll also want to consider the potency of the oil, as this will determine how much CBD is in each drink.
Once you’ve chosen an oil (we recommend checking out CBD Drinks by OTO), it’s time to start mixing! A good rule of thumb is to use one milliliter of oil for every ten ounces of liquid. So, if you’re making a sixteen-ounce drink, you would use approximately 1.6 milliliters of oil.
If you’re using an unflavored oil, you may want to add some other ingredients to make your drink more palatable. Some ideas include fruit juices, honey, syrups, or even spices like cinnamon or ginger. Once you’ve added your desired ingredients, simply mix everything together and enjoy!
This refreshing summertime beverage is perfect for those hot days when you need to cool down but still want to get your daily dose of CBD.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6 drops lemon CBD oil
- 1 drop yellow food coloring (optional)
1) In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and water. Cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool.
2) In a large pitcher, combine lemon juice, sugar syrup, yellow food coloring (if using), and CBD oil. Stir until well combined.
3) Add ice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
CBD Iced Tea
This cannabinoids-infused twist on a classic beverage is perfect for those who enjoy the taste of tea but don’t want the caffeine buzz.
- 4 tea bags (black or green tea)
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 dropper full cannabidiol oil (we recommend mint or citrus flavor)
1) Pour boiling water over tea bags in a heatproof pitcher and let steep for 3-5 minutes.
2) Remove tea bags and stir in honey until dissolved. Then add your desired amount of cannabidiol oil droppers full).
3) Fill glasses with ice and tea mixture then serve immediately! You can also store this mixture in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just be sure to give it a good shake before serving again as the oil may separate from the liquid over time.
CBD-infused drinks are a great way to add CBD into your daily routine. By following the tips in this blog post, you can easily make your own delicious and healthy drinks at home. Be sure to do your research before choosing an oil, and experiment with different flavors until you find one that you love. Cheers!