Quality inspection is done to see if you are supplied with the right product that you have promised.
If you are satisfied with the inspection, then you can rest assured about the quality of your product.
There are many companies that import products from China, they are based quite far away from China. It is not possible for them to visit the site every time to inspect their products. Hence, what they do is to hire a good sourcing company in China itself which handles everything from connecting you with the right suppliers to getting your documents verified to inspecting products to making sure that your products are delivered completely. Your sourcing company takes care of everything without requiring you to visit China.
Quality inspection is as important as your products getting delivered to your location. If products are delivered as you expected them to be. Then it can result in lots of damage for your business.
To have a better Quality inspection in China, you need to equip yourself with a good sourcing agent in China itself to do quality inspection on your behalf. He is responsible for carrying out all the tasks related to the inspection.
What makes a good sourcing agent?
- Business licence: Check the business licence of your sourcing agent. A business licence tells you that your sourcing agent is capable of handling all inspections, he is trained in doing that.
- Testimonials: Read the testimonials of the clients who have already worked with the agent that you are going to work with. You can contact them to know more about their delivery of their services.
- Language: Your sourcing agent must be able to speak the local as well as the language that you speak. Language should be the barrier.
- Location: Your sourcing agent should be based near to the suppliers so that he can handle all the task more seamlessly.
Once you hire a good sourcing agent, your sourcing agent will go to the site and will follow a process to make a quality inspection more successful.
What is the process to do the quality inspection?
- Gather primary information about your products: Your sourcing agent will gather the information from you about your product, he will know what kind of product you want. He will thoroughly analyse your requirements. He will go to the product supplier and he will inspect the products there to see if they are able to meet your requirement.
- Prepare a quality inspection plan:Now make a plan for quality inspection for your products. Once you will give your requirements to the sourcing agent, he will show the custom-made sample product in order to show you if it meets your requirements. Sourcing agents give paramount importance to the quality and they will try to inspect them in the best possible manner.
- Arrange QC inspector stationed at factory: An inspector on the behalf of the sourcing company remains stationed at the factory to check all the batches of the products. If his eyes fall upon any defect, he will instantly pinpoint and get it resolved in no time. Once a product is made, he checks it properly to see if it is working perfectly fine or not. An inspector ensures that he tries to meet your expectations through his consistent oversight.
- Provide the inspection report: Once an inspection is done and a report is prepared that is sent to you. You can see if it meets your requirements or not. However, if you are dissatisfied with the quality of inspection and you can raise this question to the sourcing agent, they will again inspect it to your satisfaction. However, this happens very rarely. This is negligible chances of wrong inspection. Most of the time, quality will be great.
As I have explained to you in the article above as to what is most necessary when it comes to quality inspection. All you have to do is to hire a good sourcing agent, then he will hear your requirements and he will appoint an inspector separately to check the quality of the products, then he will present to the report to be approved by you.