An online store is a bright representative of E-commerce, allowing you to place an order for goods from anywhere in the world. As a rule, he does not have his own physical office, but at the same time, a system of prompt delivery has been established not only by postal, but also by courier services. Many customers, having stayed at home in quarantine, began to look for which online stores are not only the most popular, but also the cheapest. In each of the existing promotions, sales are regularly held, and you can find out from the current ones on the website using a mobile application or by email.
How to understand if you can trust an online store?
Analyzing a seller’s online reputation is the first thing to do when learning how to buy a product from an online store. Even if the store offers a product that is too cheap, but there are no reviews about it on the forums, then this indicates that scammers are waiting for you “at the other end”. I worked out a number of rules for myself, not only how to make money on investments, so that there is something to make purchases for, but also how to immediately understand that the store can be trusted.
- A website with a user-friendly interface and a wide range of products. I try not to spend money through landing pages – pages that are created for one product – for example, unique dietary supplements or a beach bag with a cooling element.
- Online reviews. People will write about any store, both good and bad, the main thing is the general opinion.
- If the store is presented on large marketplaces, such as candle jars wholesale on Alibaba, this indicates a solid reputation.
- No 100% advance payment required. Active position in social networks, the ability to subscribe to newsletters.
Active position in social networks, the ability to subscribe to newsletters.
How to shop online profitably?
I offer instructions that will save money and reduce the risks when buying. First of all, try to find goods on specialized sites. When researching offers on which online store is better to buy household appliances, I would bet on those that have a reliable name and even real stores. They often hold promotions, and if you are a regular customer, you can open a savings or bonus card. Other recommendations include:
- Watch out for promotions, especially if the purchase is off.
- Subscribe to the channel or newsletter in messengers, and you will know about current offers.
- Buy things out of season, for example, a lawn mower in winter, and a fur coat in summer.
- Calculate in advance the total cost, taking into account all additional expenses, and monitor which online stores offer free shipping and with what conditions.
See “packaged” offers, usually related products so buy cheaper.
Choosing an online store
As an ordinary user, when choosing a site from which I want to order dog food or a travel suitcase, I am guided by the following information:
- Advice from friends, relatives;
- Advertising in the media;
- Targeted advertising (and then, not very intrusive).
I always read reviews, especially since it does not take more than 5 minutes and you can understand how much you can trust this or that online platform. The same rules apply if I place an order from US retail outlets, but in this case, I study the terms of delivery of goods in my area: cost, terms, and also how it is possible to return the purchase.
Select the necessary goods
When learning how to buy through an online store, pay special attention to working with search and filters. The more of them, the better and the selection is simplified. As a rule, the pages have a “Search” field with a magnifying glass, enter the name of the product or article there. If you need to find a product taking into account various criteria, then the search provides filters: size; color; brand; material type; pricing policy, etc.
- Material type
- Pricing policy, etc.