Whether taking nature action photos or working with a wedding party, using functional camera rigs to ensure a steady shot is imperative to the final image sent to clients. Ask any professional photographer what annoys them the most, and they are sure to have a story about their Nikon Z9 accessories that cannot improve their working experience at all.
That is probably a result of not using the Nikon Z9 accessories in the correct way. The reliable Nikon Z9 accessories can improve your photographic capabilities, enhancing the depth of sharpness and color tone you wish to capture, providing stability for longer exposures.
The Trouble with Bare Nikon Z9
For the past few years, the Nikon Z series has been a top performer in the camera market. In 2018, Nikon released the new Z9, which brought in many improvements. However, some of these improvements were met with resistance. The bare Nikon Z9 was hard to use due to the following limitations:
- Not enough mounts for more accessories
- Uncomfortable grabbing position when switching between vertical and horizontal shooting
- Vulnerable to falling
- Too bulky to carry around
- Unstable footage
Without the assistance of professional Nikon Z9 accessories, your day-and-night efforts can only produce practically disastrous works. But you don’t have to panic since SmallRig offers you a brunch of useful Nikon Z9 accessories to eliminate these troubles.
SmallRig Nikon Z9 Accessories Erase Your Concerns
Aiming at removing these troubles, SmallRig here recommends three types of Nikon Z9 accessories for you:
With its multifunctional features, the camera cage has captured many photographers’ attention since it works well in providing more mounts, giving strong protection, and adding more accessories for your Nikon Z9. It is necessary to give it full protection since the price of the Nikon Z9 is not a small sum of money.
The popular L-bracket is also a professional solution for uncomfortable grabbing experience and troublesome switching between vertical and horizontal shooting. Considering that Nikon Z9 is famous for its ascendent photographic features, SmallRig strongly recommends this light and convenient cage.
- Cage kit
There is always someone who prefers a one-stop solution to finding the Nikon Z9 accessories one by one. In this case, a cage kit with a top handle can remove the bulky feature of the Nikon Z9 and increase the portability for its user to carry the whole camera set, making it a good choice for people who is always on the move to chase for beautiful nature views.
The Benefits of Using SmallRig Camera Cages
If you are in the market for a more beneficial mounting situation that lets you capture incredible photos, why not try the products available from SmallRig. SmallRig 3174, 3195, and 3738 DSLR camera cage models are perfect for everyone from amateur to professional photographers. Their beneficial features are listed below:
- SmallRig L-Bracket 3174
SmallRig L-Bracket 3174 is one of the most welcomed products from SmallRig as it provides the following benefits:
- Arca-compatible side plate: It allows a quick switch between horizontal and vertical shooting when attached to a tripod or stabilizer.
- No blocking ports/buttons/card slot/battery door/screen: The L-shape bracket leave you more room to operate.
- Extendable side plate: It leaves room for cables.
- Built-in mounting ports: It means more accessories can be attached for multi-scene shooting.
For photographers who concentrate on taking vertical or horizontal photos or prefer using a stabilizer to film videos, SmallRig L-bracket 3174 is always there for them.
- SmallRig Camera Cage 3195
With this fantastic SmallRig Camera Cage 3195, you can:
- Provide more mounts: There are more accessories that can attach to the cage without constant disassembly and reassembly.
- Durable materials: The tough material and structure ensure that the camera cage can bear the weight of whatever device you are operating.
- Lower maintenance: The cage is designed to fit correctly from the beginning without adjustment, so it can perfectly protect the flawless appearance of your camera.
- Affordable replacement: If your camera cage does break down (which is rare), you do not have to spend a large amount of money reinvesting in an entire camera, but only replacing the specific model you need.
- Stronger protection: It covers the whole body of the camera with an aluminum frame.
For professionals who need to shoot fast-moving scenes or need a lot of accessories to capture the objects, including LED lights, microphones, follow focus, and so on, a regular camera cage is more suitable for them.
- SmallRig Camera Cage Kit 3738
SmallRig Camera Cage Kit 3738 is an integrated solution for handheld shooting. Its advantages are as follows:
- All-around protection: It gives your camera all-around protection with sturdy materials.
- Low-angle shooting: Its top handle supports your low-angle shooting with an easeful position.
- More mounts: It provides built-in 1/4”-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8″-16 locating holes, and cold shoes for you to attach more accessories.
- Ergonomically designed handle: It gives you a comfortable grabbing experience and can conduct quick assembly and disassembly.
The camera cage kits are most commonly used when you have to shoot at low angles or need to conduct a shooting session outside the studio.
Each of these models enhances your capabilities with multiple camera orientations, room for battery replacement, extendable platting for cables, and built-in mounting ports for easy accessories transitioning.
Instead of spending all your time at the next photo session with a bare camera that ends up causing more harm than good on your final images, why not try a quality-made DSLR camera cage from SmallRig?
To learn more about how the incredible products from SmallRig can optimize your photography sessions, visit its website at smallrig.com and browse its abundant lines of Nikon Z9 accessories now!