Have you ever desired to travel to Europe to appreciate its culture and business possibilities, but the cost of obtaining a second passport through investment proved costly? Don’t you worry as we have a solution? You just have to apply for a Golden Visa for Greece.
Before you come to a decision, read everything about the Greece Golden Visa program, including who is eligible to apply, what the investment criteria are, what are the benefits involved, and everything else. Let’s begin the conversation.
What is Greece Golden Visa?
Launched in 2013, the Greek Golden Visa Program provides a five-year resident permit in compensation for a €250,000 property investment in Greece. You are welcome to bring your family along to the residency program.
The Greek Golden Visa permits you to stay in Greece and travel freely across the Schengen area.
Here are the benefits you get after receiving the Golden Greece Visa:
- In Europe’s Schengen area, you can travel without a visa (26 countries)
- Greece offers the ideal combination of living in a European country with beautiful beaches and a pleasant climate.
- In Greece, there are no minimum stay requirements.
- Permanent residence
- Renting out the investment property is an option
- The entire family can stay along with you
- After seven years of residency, you can apply for citizenship
- Can own shares in a firm registered in Greece and get profits
Process of Applying for Greece Golden Visa:
Follow the steps to easily get Greece Golden visa:
1. Prepare the documents
Gather the required documents, select your property, or invest in a more general way.
2. Submit application
In Greece, open an account. After that, deposit the funds required for the investment into your Greek bank account and send your request to the Greek government.
3. Complete verification
Investigations are conducted, as well as any legal measures that may be necessary to protect the property. Before the golden visa residence permit is provided, a temporary permit is given, permitting you to freely travel to Greece.
4. Receive your golden visa
Enter biometric data at a verified consultation with the authorities after entering the country with a temporary residency permit. After that, within 20 business days, the Greece Golden Visa is granted.
Requirements for Golden Visa Program:
You must fulfill the below criteria to be eligible for a Golden Visa in Greece:
- Being a citizen of a non-EU/EEA country
- Have a clean criminal background and be at least 18 years old
- Make sure you and your family have guaranteed medical insurance.
- Have an excellent reputation.
Fees involved Golden Visa for Greece:
You must purchase a residence worth €250,000 or more to qualify for a Golden visa. Also, plan to pay for estate registration, legal charges, and government service charges.
In conclusion, we must say that Greece has a contemporary, free-market, system economy, as well as an accountable and productive regulatory and legislative framework that encourages international investors and enterprises to invest, expand, and succeed.