Microblading is a relatively new beauty trend that has taken the world by storm. This procedure involves using a tiny blade to create delicate hair-like strokes on the eyebrows. The results are natural looking and flawless brows that last for up to 18 months. In this guide, we will discuss everything you need to know about microblading including what it is, how it is done, and the benefits of this procedure.
What Is Microblading?
Microblading is a type of semi-permanent makeup that is used to fill in sparse or missing eyebrows. It is performed using a small blade that creates very fine hair-like strokes on the brow area. The results are natural looking and perfect for those who want to restore their brows or simply enhance their current look.
How Is Microblading Done?
Microblading is typically performed using a handheld tool that has a small blade attached. The artist will use this blade to create very fine hairlike strokes on the eyebrows. The entire procedure typically takes about two hours to complete, and the results can last for up to 18 months.
What Are the Benefits of Microblading?
There are many benefits to microblading including:
- Restoration: If you have sparse or missing eyebrows, microblading can help restore your brows to their natural appearance.
- Enhancement: Microblading can also be used to enhance your current brow shape and make them look fuller and more symmetrical.
- Precise: The microblade allows for very precise application, so you can get the perfect shape and definition for your eyebrows.
- Durable: Microblading results last up to 18 months, which is significantly longer than other forms of eyebrow enhancement such as tattooing or henna.
- Low Maintenance: Once your microblading procedure is complete, you will only need to maintain your brows with light touch-ups every few months.
- Safe: Microblading is a relatively safe procedure that is performed using sterile equipment and disposable needles. There is minimal risk of infection or adverse reactions
If you are considering microblading, make sure to consult with a qualified artist who has experience in this procedure. They will be able to answer any questions you have and help you achieve the perfect brows. Thanks for reading!