What is your opinion? Do you think NCERT books would suffice when it comes to class 11 exam preparations? Class 11 biology NCERT are the best rated books when it comes to CBSE exams. Even it turns out to be a stepping stone for JEE and other competitive exams. In some cases the questions would be asked from the NCERT books directly. But you can refer to other books as well. The students need to be well- aware of this practice. Practice happens to be one of the better practices to score well in board exams.
The class 11 syllabus is formulated by the central board of secondary education that is in accordance with the MOE guidelines. Most of the students are of the assumption that class 11 is not that important. The reason being students are known to put all their efforts in class 10 exams but for class 11 there is a misconception. But be aware of the fact that class 11 is as magnificent just like any other class. It would be great for the students who are looking for great results and need a great future.
Why NCERT books would be ideal for class 11 preparations?
It is strongly voiced that you end up practicing questions from 11 Biology NCERT books. Even it is suggested that you solve the previous year’s questions papers. Since the class 11 syllabus is available online it is better that students go on to analyse these topics that can be left aside when you are studying. NCERT books are recommended by CBSE board to the students to strength their core base. Since it is known to work on the concepts it is better that you read them in details. Apt explanations along with illustrations are there with various examples that are beneficial for understanding a concept.
Most of the students read in details about NCERT books, but most of them do reach out to reference books so that it will help them to grasp the topic better. There is no harm in reaching out to be a reference book but the benefits of NCERT book should not be nullified at any costs. The NCERT books are compiled in such a manner that it makes it easy for every student to understand.
When it comes to subjects like Physics or Maths it calls for detailed explanation, and hence supplement books go a long way in understanding the concepts better. The class 11 NCERT books tap all the vital details as the complex parts of the courses are understood in details. Since the language of the books is comprehensive therefore students can learn them easily.
NCERT books and their benefits for class 11 students
- NCERT stand for national council of education research and training. It imparts knowledge to students in terms of books at the primary and secondary levels. For the CBSE students they are immensely useful as it helps them prepare for their annual exams. Such books end up focussing on fundamentals to clear their basic concepts
- NCERT books tends to be all inclusive. They are known to have comprehensive information that helps to enhance the analytical thinking of the students.
- At the end of the chapter exercises are given for a self – evaluation. A student can benefit immensely if they go on to solve the problems given at the end of the chapter. In this manner an in depth analysis is conducted. By doing so they could master the basic techniques of solving complex problems.
- NCERT books are written by subject matter experts who have considerable years of practice in this domain. Hence the language of the book is simple and easy to understand. By studying these books students have an idea about the in- depth concepts as they are in a position to understand the difficult topics.
- The books turn out to be of great use to the students as it strictly sticks to the curriculum of CBSE. It is one of the main reasons why NCERT books would be more than sufficient as the material they offer would end up providing the base for the board exams. Even it is of help when you are looking to ace competitive exams like JEE etc.
To conclude for exam preparation it is suggested that you read all the concepts properly from NCERT books for subjects like Physics , Chemistry and Maths. Make sure that you write down the important formulas and note down the points. Practice them regularly so that you do not forget the important tips at the time of the exams.