Obtaining information about the operation of vehicles is a necessary task, but this information, without convenient software that provides the display of the parameters necessary for the dispatcher in a convenient form, is useless. Dispatch software turns a set of programs and devices into a Vehicle Monitoring System – its face and a guarantee of effective application.
The system software uses the information received from the terminals installed on the vehicle: trajectories of movement, data on fuel consumption, coordinates and parameters of events are processed. The dispatcher working with the software, through the web interface, receives the data of interest in the form of tabular and graphical reports and system messages.
Depending on the goals and scale of a particular company, you can choose one of the two solutions – Online Cloud Service or install a local version of the program like dispatch software hvac. All of them provide the same functionality.
The main features of the program:
- WEB interface. Simultaneous work of several dispatchers. Any PC will do – you only need an Internet browser.
- Display any number of customized maps and reports on the screen.
- A wide range of templates for building reports, from detailed event times for a specific vehicle to statistics for the entire vehicle fleet. Configuring the fields of the output information in the report.
- Analysis of the use of the vehicle with the calculation of the necessary indicators: downtime, mileage and engine operation, fuel consumption.
- Analysis of transport movement using geographic zoning – accounting for parameters with reference to areas of work or movement.
- Unique fuel filtration algorithm Fuelmetrix for displaying fuel filling and draining, and calculating costs.
- Analysis for several vehicles, calculation of ratings and comparison tables. Output of a report for any number of vehicles for any period of time.
- Driver control – takes into account the work performed by the driver, regardless of the vehicle he was driving.
- The location of the fleet at the moment, and the marks on the map of the selected events.
- Sending messages about incidents and violations, for example, like high speed, problems with equipment, going out of geofences, etc.
- Monitoring the operation of additional equipment – attachments, generators, auxiliary motors, compressors.
- All work is carried out in the program interface, which makes it possible to view data with a quick transition to other reports, print and save to a file.
Dispatcher communication software systems
Software dispatching complexes based on the digital DMR standard allow you to effectively manage work processes. Such systems are used in a wide variety of areas of activity – in industrial enterprises, in medical institutions (in hospitals and private clinics), in the field of freight and passenger transportation. The systems make it possible to combine repeaters, including those remote from each other, and create single- and multi-site trunking networks covering a large area.
The communication software package allows you to:
- Communicate with one subscriber or a group, call other dispatchers, urgently notify about an emergency via any communication channel. Restrict or expand access rights for dispatchers, register in the system and block subscribers.
- Record, store and listen to conversations and calls. You can optimize storage so that after a specified period of time, the stored data is automatically deleted.
- Track the location and speed of movement of employees, record ongoing events, generate reports.
- Monitor the safety of workers, receive alarms when using the Lone Worker and Fallen Man functions.