Users often don’t opt for postpaid numbers due to the anticipated bill shock at the end of the billing cycle. If managed smartly, postpaid users can keep their monthly bills in check and experience multiple benefits of a postpaid number without any hesitation.
One of the best ways to manage your postpaid bill is by keeping a check on your daily, weekly, and monthly data usage. If you are an Airtel postpaid customer, you can keep a check on your data usage and manage your postpaid account from the Airtel Thanks app.
This article will focus on below given pointers:
- How to check Airtel postpaid data balance on the Airtel Thanks app?
- How can the user manage their Airtel postpaid number from the Airtel Thanks app?
So, let’s get started.
How to check the remaining Airtel data postpaid balance on the Airtel Thanks app?
You can keep a regular check on your Airtel postpaid data balance with the Airtel Thanks app. If you are a postpaid user, a postpaid connection service is added to your Airtel Thanks app automatically. Once you log in with the same postpaid number in the Airtel Thanks app, you will be able to see your postpaid account added and ready to be managed in the app.
Just follow these simple steps to check the data balance for your postpaid number:
- Download the Airtel Thanks app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Log in using your Airtel postpaid number.
- Enter the OTP.
- If you just use a single Airtel service, you will see the remaining data balance and the days to billing date for your postpaid number on the top left tab of the home screen.
- In case, you use multiple Airtel services, you will have to tap on the services tab to know more details.
- Once you tap on the services tab, you will be redirected to a new page. Here, you will be able to see details including postpaid data balance, active postpaid plan, and more.
- If your data is over, tap on the buy data option to recharge your postpaid number with a data booster pack.
You can also use the same services menu to manage your postpaid account.
How to manage your Airtel postpaid account from the Airtel Thanks app?
Follow the below steps and enjoy various features in the Thanks app for managing your postpaid number:
- Tab on the services tab or postpaid data balance tab on the home page of the app.
- You will be redirected to a new page for managing your postpaid account. There are different sections – data, postpaid family, parent details, plans, and Shortcuts* for Airtel postpaid bill payment.
- Choose any one of the features and manage your postpaid account.
*Shortcuts include pay bills, international roaming, manage plan (for plan change/upgrade), view transactions, claim OTTs & more, missed call alerts, pause plan, manage DND, update alternate number, manage services, and help.
Managing Airtel postpaid is quite easy. You can port number to Airtel postpaid with a few simple steps online.