So you have completed your graduation degree and are not sure what to do now. Or you might be feeling stuck in a dead-end job.
Don’t worry, you are not alone. There are a lot of people with the same problem as you. And both these problems have a common solution- an MBA program.
What is an MBA Program?
In case you don’t know already, an MBA program is a two-year postgraduate degree. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and teaches you about the field of business management.
Why should I pursue an MBA Program?
An MBA program isn’t so popular without any reason. MBA owes its success to a set of facts outlined below-
- Students from any educational background can pursue an MBA program.
- Both graduates, as well as professionals, can opt for an MBA program.
- There are various modes of MBA program such as Regular, Part-Time and Distance Learning.
All these reasons make the MBA program suitable for a wide array of students.
MBA Program Eligibility
- You need to be a graduate in any field.
- You need to have a certain minimum percentage during graduation. (This depends on individual colleges)
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have appeared in one of the accepted MBA entrance exams- CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, XAT, GMAT or state entrance exams.
Top MBA Program Specialisations
An MBA program gives you the opportunity to specialise in an area of your choice. Some of the top specialisations available to you are-
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Logistics Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in BFSI (Banking Financial Services and Insurance)
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Sales Management
- MBA in Retail Management
- MBA in Digital Marketing
Skills an MBA Program will teach you
An MBA program will help you pick up crucial skills such as the following-
- Business know-how
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Strategic research
- Analytical approach
- Ability to work under pressure
Scope of MBA program
We know you must be confused over the career prospects post an MBA program. Fear not, an MBA ensures you a lifetime of career opportunities irrespective of your specialisation.
What’s more, the salary on offer for MBA grads is far higher than most other professionals.
Post completion of your degree, you can get hired as a Sales Manager, HR Manager, Marketing Manager, Operations Manager, Product Manager, Business Analyst depending on your specialisation.
MBA in Digital Marketing- A Brief
As a bonus, we want to provide you with some information on a top specialisation.
An MBA in Digital Marketing can be the specialisation that propels you towards new career highs.
With brands increasingly moving online, there is a huge demand in the market for digital marketers who can successfully implement the latest strategies.
MBA in Digital Marketing grads can take advantage of these opportunities easily and the first step to do that is choosing to pursue this amazing specialisation.
While there are other top specialisations as mentioned in the article above, you should seriously give an MBA in Digital Marketing a serious thought because of it’s ever expanding scope.