Traveling with young children is no surprise to anyone these days, and young parents and their babies often fly on vacation. Diapers, purée jars, cooler bags, hammocks for babies, and other gadgets make life very easy for modern parents. But yet, parents, especially those who are traveling with a child for the first time, have enough fears. Fear that the child will get sick, that it will scream on the plane if it gets his ears plugged, or that the acclimatization will be difficult. Also, there is a certain rule of traveling with a child: a hungry child – a bad trip, that is, the baby will not enjoy the trip if he is hungry.
Even if you are flying for two hours, and you know that at the airport you will go to a café or restaurant, food and drink for the child should always be with you. This is a rule that should never be neglected. Especially since passengers with children are not banned from carrying liquids or other food. First, the child may get hungry on the way to the airport. Secondly, you may get stuck in line or be delayed at the check-in and not have time to go to the café. Third, the flight may be delayed or rescheduled. Baby snacks for the little ones you can make yourself or buy in specialty markets and online stores. For example, Organic’s Best offers a wide range of products at an affordable price and with excellent quality.
What can you take with you on the road for a tasty, healthy, and convenient snack?
- Vegetables and greens, such as cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, and bell peppers. If your child is very young or refuses to eat fresh vegetables at all, take vegetable purées with you. They are rich in beta-carotene and improve metabolism.
- Fruits and berries, but don’t choose soft varieties. Or, as with vegetables, you can take a fruit purée or berry smoothie. They mostly contain a lot of vitamins C and A, which have a positive effect on the immune system.
- Boiled eggs are not a bad snack on the road, which contains many useful micronutrients such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Baked fish or meat will also be delicious and nourishing, and contain many useful amino acids for children’s bodies. In addition, you should take slices of bread, or you can make a sandwich with a salad.
- Whole-grain cookies, which contain a lot of fiber, are important for normal digestion. It also contains many B vitamins – essential for the nervous system and skin.
- Fruit and cereal bars in different flavors are interesting snacks that children of all ages and even adults love. They have a very convenient format and add energy.
- Natural yogurts with fruit and berries are the perfect snack with easily digestible protein and calcium.
- Hard cheese or soft baby cheeses (put in a container) are also comfortable to take with you on the road. Plus, they contain vitamins that increase the body’s resistance to toxins.
- Corn unglazed sticks carried away by mom on the road will bring the baby a lot of fun and itch. Of course, if they are made without sugar.
You can also take crackers, cut up dried fruit, granola bars, and even buns with you. Think about what your little one loves, but what you rarely give them. Travel – this is the moment when you can allow him to eat candy or Kinder surprise. It will not harm at one time, and the impressions will last a lifetime.