Do you want to take your makeup a notch higher than the others? And desire of that illuminating effect on the facial skin, flaunted by a popular face featured on magazine covers? Then think of highlighters! To buy face highlighter first you need to know what, where and why about the same. A highlighter is a skin cosmetic product that reflects light. These are available in many shades and come with a film of glitter throughout their composition.
You can get them in all sorts of forms ranging from powders, sticks, liquid and so on. It is usually applied to the highest points to project them from the rest of the facial skin. It proves depth and makes your face look angular, slim! This must be planned according to your face type, round, oval, square jaw and so on. The cheekbones, jaw, nose bridge, slight touch ups around the eyebrow is where you usually see them applied. It makes your skin glaze and glow with the perfect sheen.
You can either brush up some highlighter on your cheekbones, forehead and nose bridge with your fan brush, blend it with sponges to lighten it’s sheen and integrate it with your facial tone. You may also use your finger to do the same. Now look into these reasons for utilising a highlighter and begin the quest to find yours!
- Draw attention uniquely towards yourself, from the crowd of competitive makeup lovers! The blush and bronzer layer could be given a fantastic finish with these highlighters.
- Get a glow so bright and dewy touch on your facial features. Not only that, you can apply highlighter on any other part of your body, just as you wish to. There is no compulsion to limit them to your face.
- Its application illuminates the important parts of your face. Adding insight, depth and makes it full of passion. Drag the spotlight from the blemishes to your strong holds! Yes, your makeup highlights.
- It makes you look fuller, accentuated and completely beautiful. Just like a flawless painting without any imperfections. Banish the dark spots, lines, wrinkles, dark circles and minus some years to look younger effortlessly.
- A highlighter which is at least two shades lighter than your foundation or the undertone gets you the natural looking It should not add an artificial vibe, thus choose to buy face highlighter that actually goes with your makeup and undertone.
Applying highlighter just adjacent to the eyebrows, both upper and lower region aids to define and grant you that sharp (no messing around and beating around the bush) to the point look. Blending it always helps to get you that seamless shine to rock your day. That conveys a lot about you on how you carry yourself around. So hit the bull’s eye of makeup practices with the application and regulation of highlighter to your facial features.
The highlighters are the final notes of your makeup. The application of bronzers and blushes can be accentuated with the end application of highlighter onto them. Blending their texture can make them part of your prior makeup layer or to integrate themselves to your skin. Perfect sheen as a star can only be defined with the glow of highlighters. So why wait? Have your own set of highlighters to experiment with your makeup and attires be it day or night!