Peanut butter is a staple food in many people’s diets. However, it is made from ground peanuts and may not be vegan. In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about the health benefits of peanut butter as well as its vegan status.
Peanut butter is made from ground peanuts, which are the kernel of a peanut and the main ingredient in peanut butter. It is usually rich in protein and fiber while being high in calories. It comes in a wide range of flavors, including sweetened and salty varieties. Peanut butters are used both as a spread on bread or crackers and as a main dish accompanied by vegetables or fruit. Many people eat peanut butter regularly for health reasons.
Is peanut butter vegan? Many people assume that peanut butter is vegan simply because it contains peanuts without any animal products added. However, this is not always the case. Animal-based ingredients can be added to peanut butter to make the mixture edible which many companies sell as “natural” peanut butter.In addition, there are some vegan alternatives to commercially prepared peanut butters that do not contain any animal products at all— such as vegan peanut butters or plant-based peanut butters. Although peanut butter can be eaten regularly for health reasons, it’s not necessarily healthy particularly if prepared with animal ingredients such as dairy or meats.
bGREEN peanut butter is a great option if you want a vegan protein peanut butter enriched with protein A nutty spread for your toast, bGREEN Vegan Protein Peanut Butter is made with the finest quality peanuts, pea protein, and brown rice protein. This bGREEN peanut butter is an absolute delight for all vegans who cannot or don’t wish to consume peanut butter with added whey protein.
bGREEN peanut butter is a great source of protein as with each serving, you get 12.5g of protein that helps you stay at par with your daily protein needs. With 100% RDA of vitamin B12, it accelerates our muscle recovery rate.
Benefits of bGREEN Vegan Protein Peanut Butter
- Optimized fat & protein ratio: peanuts are a rich source of protein and other micronutrients such as iron, copper, vitamin E, etc. This has an ideal blend of protein to offer you 38g protein per 100g to let you meet your daily protein requirements. It has an ideal fat and protein ratio to keep you fit.
- Plant-based protein: we understand the plight of vegans and this is why we have crafted this peanut butter exclusively for all the vegans out there. It is made with a blend of brown rice and pea protein and is fit for all those who don’t want to consume whey protein peanut butter.
- Enhanced muscle recovery: bGREEN Vegan Protein Peanut Butter has 100% RDA of vitamin B12 to offer you the maximum daily value of this vitamin that helps in boosting the rate of muscle recovery. Vitamin B12 also helps in boosting your energy levels.
- A clean source of nutrition: bGREEN Vegan Protein Peanut Butter is a clean source of nutrition that is free from trans fats, hydrogenated oils, and other harmful substances. It has zero added sugar and is ideal for all calorie-conscious people.
- Ideal for active individuals: this vegan protein peanut butter is ideal for anyone who wants to or is living an active life. It is the best choice for all vegans or even non-vegans who are involved in sports or activities like yoga, pilates, etc.
- The flexibility of consumption: since this product is unsweetened, you can use it in multiple ways:
- add it to oats
- add it to any smoothie of any flavor of your choice
- spread on toast/bread/pancakes
- pair with baked cookies
- top it on salads
- use it as a dip for fruits
Peanut butter is available in many varieties with different flavors to choose from. A staple in a fitness enthusiast’s diet, peanut butter is a good product to include in your diet especially for protein and fiber requirements. Research on the different types available, buy the one that suits you and enjoy the goodness of peanuts!!!
What other nut butter do you like to indulge in? Let us know in the comments!!