Now shopping can reward you with bitcoin! It is one of the unique ways to earn free cryptocurrencies, and the best part is you can start it anytime. So, start investing in Bitcoin today with allin1bitcoins.com. If done right, it will give you better returns and profits than traditional currencies investments.
So, if you are looking to buy and trade in bitcoins but can still get them, this is the time for you to earn bitcoins using Amazon. How? We will guide you ultimately to effectively trade in Amazon gift cards for Bitcoin and that too instantly and securely.
Popular Service Available Online called “Purse.”
Buy Bitcoins through your existing Amazon gift using Purse. So, primarily, the benefits of this online service of “Purse” include selling your amazon gift cards to get Bitcoin and purchasing different Amazon products using Bitcoin. It is a two-way benefit, and in either case, you will be transacting with Bitcoin and thus, have better security for each transaction.
So, knowing about the history of Purse. The Purse has its roots in San Francisco and its heads from Silicon Valley. The business model is quite simple. As you are trading in Amon gift cards, you get bitcoins.
Thus, the first thing to discuss here is purchasing bitcoins with Amazon Gift cards at the Purse platform.
Two things are required:
- An active online Purse account
- And an Amazon account. So, if you have an old gift card still valid, use it today to buy bitcoins!
Indeed, the Purse acts as a marketplace that effectively connects Amazon and Bitcoin’s platforms. As a result, Amazon shoppers and users can use them anytime to have bitcoins in their accounts! That means with an Amazon gift card, and you can liquidate your gift card just at a minimum price. For instance, you can get an $80 gift card at $110.
Moreover, being a newbie to the crypto world, consider buying bitcoins in small quantities. And undoubtedly, with the help of an Amazon gift card, you can buy bitcoin in small amounts, and it is one of the easiest ways to secure bitcoins to your name. But, in any case, you want to purchase and trade bitcoin in large quantities for more profit, consider buying from real cash as the gift cards only give smaller amounts of bitcoins.
Further, moving on to the steps to trade amazon gift cards for bitcoins. Follow the below-given steps for a hassle-free and straightforward way out.
How to get started with Purse?
- Log in online to the Purse account with your credentials.
- Click on the “Earn Bitcoin” tag at the start of the webpage.
- Now, you will see a list of Amazon shoppers who has their wish list. Then sort this list as per your requirement. For instance, you can sort this list by “Countries.”
- Again, we take the example of sorting with “USA.” Next, select the right price at which you want to spend. Then, track the BTC TOTAL, and it will portray the amount of Bitcoin you can purchase with that particular amount. Now, you can go for any of the offers for $.
- Next, go to the button “Accept Offer.” Clicking that particular tab will open the Amazon Website. You get 60 minutes to complete the request when you are ready to take the offer.
Moreover, the next step is to click on “Purchase wish list.” This will again point to the Amazon website. After you add your orders on Amazon, your cart will become empty. Or, finally, if you do not want to complete the last transaction, you have access to cancel the order for buying the bitcoins anytime.
- After that, the next thing you have to do is click for order completion and copy the given online order ID. As the next shopper receives the order, your account will be credited with the required money as soon as he confirms it.
Indeed, do not worry about any fraud here; the money gets safely and securely stored in a safe environment.
Furthermore, you will soon receive an email notification from Purse for any transaction to track your order. Also, for the ongoing transaction, Purse will send you an email. So, if you have many Amazon gift cards and want to sell them for something big in return, it can be one of the best ways to do that.