In order for you to be able to brew beer, first of all, you need to know what is a beer fermenter? What are the characteristics of beer fermentation tanks? What size beer fermenter do I need? The following articles will solve these problems for you.
What is beer fermentation tanks ?
As the name suggests, the main purpose of the wine fermentation tanks fermenter is fermentation – a process from wort to mature beer. It is mainly a brewing container for storing wort and wort.
Now the conical fermenter is the most commonly used type of beer fermenter, because the conical fermenter can facilitate the discharge of yeast at any time during the beer brewing process. There are entrances and exits at the top and bottom of the fermenter. Through the glass cover on the top, you can observe any situation of the beer during the fermentation process at any time, and there is a sewage outlet at the bottom to discharge the yeast.
The tank is mainly used for culturing and fermenting various bacteria, and the sealing is better (to prevent the bacteria from being polluted). There is a stirrer in the tank for continuous stirring during the fermentation process. According to the growth and metabolism needs of microorganisms, it is divided into aerobic fermenters and anaerobic fermenters. Especially in the brewing process of craft beer, the fermentation tank is one of the important links, which plays an important role in the taste of the later beer.
What are the characteristics of beer fermentation tanks?
(1) It can be placed in the open air and does not require buildings, so the relative investment will be lower, at least no cooling buildings are required.
(2) All are equipped with self-cooling device, with high cooling efficiency.
(3) There is no need to pour the tank like traditional fermentation, and the one-pot method can be used to produce beer, so the operation is simple and the wine loss is less.
(4) The capacity can be made large, so that the output of beer far exceeds that of traditional fermentation, which provides conditions for large output, and the uniformity of product quality is also improved.
(5) Small footprint
(6) The fermentation adopts automatic control, and the operation intensity of workers is also greatly reduced.
What size beer fermentation tanks do I need?
The size of the beer fermenter you choose is related to your desired yield. If you determine how much yield you want, you should buy a beer fermenter that is 20%-30% larger than your needs. For example, if you want to produce 500 liters of beer, you need at least a fermenter with a capacity of 600-750 liters, this is because during the fermentation of beer, a very thick layer of foam will form on top of the wort, if your If the fermenter is too small, the foam will spew out, so you need a fermenter with a slightly larger space than the target capacity as a reserve to prevent the foam from overflowing.
Of course, the size of the fermentation tank will affect the production of beer, but it will also affect the speed of beer production. More fermentation tanks will help you produce beer faster. If you have time requirements for beer production, choose More fermenters are better.
The above questions are answered by Micet beer equipment and beer fermentation tanks. If you want to buy beer fermentation tanks, you can look for Micet beer equipment. They are very professional beer equipment manufacturers. The prices of fermentation tanks they sell are absolutely beyond your imagination. You can search for “Micetcarft” if you are interested.