For good health and well-being, it is vital that the indoor air quality at homes and offices should be good. However, with the rising pollution levels and construction activities, maintaining good indoor air quality has become increasingly difficult. Be it homes or commercial spaces, ventilation systems NZ have become quite popular.
Ventilation systems are mechanical systems that play a key role in bringing fresh air from outside (outdoors), while removing the stale and foul air from inside (indoors). Good ventilation systems also help to expel the build-up of moisture, pollutants, dust, unpleasant odours, volatile organic compounds, etc. The main purpose of installing good ventilation systems NZ is to provide fresh and healthy air for breathing.
Despite the benefits offered by ventilation systems NZ, there are a lot of myths surrounding it. Here are some of them.
Myth 1: Ventilation systems consume a lot of electricity
- Just like other electrical appliances at home and office consume electricity, so do ventilation systems. However, the fact is they don’t consume so much electricity to make the power bills go up by a significant amount every month.
- On average, most ventilation systems would consume half of the electricity that a television would do.
- However, this investment offers good health and quality life, making it worth it.
- As it is said that ‘health is wealth’, ventilation systems NZ help to get rid of indoor contaminants and pollutants, thus preventing respiratory infections.
- The fact still remains that ventilation systems don’t consume so much power to make the electricity bills rise significantly.
Myth 2: Ventilation systems are expensive
- Just like people invest in solar panels for electricity, ventilation systems are an investment for homeowners.
- Considering the fact that they improve indoor air quality significantly, they are great investments for the present and future health.
- Also, not all ventilation systems are expensive. For cost-effective and affordable ventilation systems NZ, get in touch with Reliance Ventilation Systems (RVS).
Myth 3: Ventilation systems do not any impact on indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Bad indoor air can be improved upon with the installation of ventilation systems.
- Ventilation systems NZ eliminate indoor pollutants, dust, dirt, and contaminants, thus improving the indoor air in residential and commercial spaces.
Myth 4: Ventilation systems do not require any maintenance
- Just like other electrical appliances at home, ventilation systems too are mechanical and electrical machines.
- They require regular maintenance and servicing from a professional company to ensure that they are functioning well.
- Without regular maintenance, the ventilation systems will not deliver optimum performance when it comes to displacing indoor air contaminants and odours.
- Also, overlooking the importance of maintenance and servicing will result in higher expenses and repairs in the future.
Ventilation systems make the air dry completely
- High moisture levels and humidity percentage indoors are associated with the growth of microbes like bacteria, mould, mildew, etc.
- Ventilation systems remove humid air and replace it with fresh outdoor air, free from contaminants and dust.
- They ensure that the living space contains fresh, hygienic air for everyone to breathe comfortably.
If you have any doubts regarding ventilation systems NZ, contact Reliance Ventilation Systems (RVS) today for the best ventilation systems for your home or commercial space.